We're on the lookout for SEO Executives to join our rapidly growing team. Think that could be you? Read on below
Blue Array's Reading Office Location
Reading Bridge House, George Street, Reading, UK View on Google Maps
Financial / Time Perks
23 Vacation Days
20 Maternity Days
10 Paternity Days
Company Profit Sharing
Paid Conference Speaking
New MacBook Supplied
Dual Computer Screens
Work on brands such as Post Office, Funding Circle, Netmums, RAC, Photobox
Friday Office Drinks
Free Office Fruit
Free Office Snacks
Artisan Office Coffee
Office Pets Welcome
Free Gym Membership
SEO Executive Job RequirementsWhy You?
For this role we’re looking for people that are passionate about building a career in the SEO industry. Prior experience is beneficial, though isn’t essential – ideal if you’ve recently graduated from University.
Ultimately, if you have the ambition to succeed in a career in SEO then we want to hear from you. If you can provide some examples of self-learning and already understand some of the basic SEO concepts, even better!
We consider our SEO Executives as the stars of the future, and there’s a clear progression pathway at Blue Array for people that demonstrate the right attitude, as well as the willingness to learn and develop.
We’re a supportive, collaborative environment made up of passionate individuals wanting to make a real difference for their clients. If this sounds like the kind of place for you then you’ll fit in right here.
To be an Blue Array SEO Executive you’ll…
- Have strong written English and grammar, and a keen eye for detail
- Be competent in all Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive software
- Be both a team player, whilst have the ability to work autonomously
- Be proactive, with an ability to deliver campaigns/projects from start to finish
- Be able to keep to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
- Be passionate and dedicated to growing your career in the SEO industry
- Have some knowledge of industry tools (useful but not essential)
Why Blue Array?
Blue Array is a rapidly growing, dynamic, pure-play SEO ‘consulgency’ who are making a real noise in the market right now.
We pride ourselves on doing things slightly differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our high levels of client satisfaction are the main reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
We work with some industry leading clients such as Simply Business, Netmums, Time Inc., Funding Circle and Photobox, and plan to double in size over the next year. So it’s a great time to be joining us.
We are based in modern offices in central Reading, with regular meetings in and around London.
You’ll work directly with one of our SEO Managers, taking joint accountability for a roster of clients including some prestigious names as well as exciting start-ups.
Training and development is vital to us, and we look to push our SEO Executives to take on additional responsibilities as they gain more experience and knowledge. There are plenty of opportunities to progress your career, with tailored progression plans available.
You’ll have regular performance reviews with your line manager to help make sure your career progression is on the right track.
We have an extensive induction programme to teach you the “Blue Array Way”, and will be given all the training and tools you’ll need to help you flourish in this role.
Your role will entail:
- Keyword research using tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs and Keywordtool.io
- Forming content recommendations following analysis of large data sets
- Site auditing including technical, keyword, content and backlink analysis
- Reporting on success using Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Forming relationships with clients, getting involved in calls and face to face meetings
- Some travel into London may be required
We are a people business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective.
For this role we are offering:
- £18k-£23k p.a. (D.O.E.)
- Annual bonus potential
- A clear career progression pathway
- An impressive staff incentive scheme e.g. free gym membership
- Great office environment (e.g. ping pong table, unlimited free coffee & tea)
- Sensible working hours (35 hours per week) for a good work/life balance
If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now