We're on the lookout for an experienced PR Manager to take ownership of our Digital SEO-focused PR offering.
Blue Array's Reading Office Location
Reading Bridge House, George Street, Reading, UK View on Google Maps
Financial / Time Perks
28 Vacation Days
20 Maternity Days
10 Paternity Days
Company Profit Sharing
Paid Conference Speaking
New MacBook Supplied
Dual Computer Screens
Work on brands such as Post Office, Funding Circle, Netmums, RAC, Photobox
Friday Office Drinks
Free Office Fruit
Free Office Snacks
Artisan Office Coffee
Office Pets Welcome
Free Gym Membership
Digital PR Manager Job Requirements
For this role we’re looking for either experienced PR Managers, or PR Executives looking to take the next step in their careers.
We’re launching a new Digital/SEO PR offering to our clients, and in this role you’ll be responsible for owning, managing and developing the service to ensure its success.
You’ll also be responsible for managing Blue Array’s Communications & PR to help us with our stratospheric growth.
We’re looking for ambitious, proactive, ultra-organised individuals, who will be able to work to deadlines and build relationships with clients, journalists and internal teams alike.
Our Digital PR Manager will:
- Have experience of feeding into and delivering content plans
- Be highly creative, taking the lead with content and story ideation based on data sources, quotes from senior figures etc.
- Have experience of creating a content calendar
- Possess experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels, predominantly SEO
- Be customer oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and good organisational skills, allowing you to manage your own time and workload
- Be proactive and innovative on behalf of Blue Array and its customers, looking for ways to use content to help them grow
- Have experience of working with, delivering and gaining coverage from journalists, specifically from tier one press.
- Have experience using Gorkana, Meltwater & other media databases
Day to day you will be working with our SEO Directors, SEO Managers and client facing teams, as well as the clients themselves. You will be interpreting briefs, producing a variety of outputs such as articles, data-led stories, press releases, blog posts, in-depth opinion pieces, and thought leadership, as well as look for opportunities to feed information to journalists creating stories that they are actively looking for commentary on.
For clients, you’ll be expected to gain a deep understanding of their business, often talking to multiple stakeholders and looking for interesting angles you can cover.
For some of our clients you may even be helping them craft their brand and selling proposition. Sometimes this will also mean interacting with the clients analytics or data teams to ensure ongoing data led stories are being created, or building out stories utilising third party data. You’ll use this information and/or data for story generation and then be managing relationships with both generalist and specialist industry journalists to acquire coverage and links.
Client Cognisance > Story ideation > Story Generation > Select Distribution > Links
Links are still an important ranking factor for search engine optimisation, and acquiring links through Digital PR is the primary remit of this role and the main KPI.
Additional Required Experience:
- Must be able to communicate well using email and Google Drive products, whether it is to pitch an idea or to report on results
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to grasp complex and often technical subject areas
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
Why Blue Array?
Blue Array is a rapidly growing, dynamic, pure-play SEO ‘consulgency’ who are making a real noise in the market right now.
We pride ourselves on doing things slightly differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our high levels of client satisfaction are the main reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
We work with some industry leading clients such as Simply Business, Netmums, Time Inc., Funding Circle and Photobox, and plan to double in size over the next year. So it’s a great time to be joining us.
We are based in modern offices in central Reading, with regular meetings in and around London.
- We are a people business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective.
- For this role we are offering:
- A highly competitive basic salary, commission and big bonus opportunity
- A Macbook pro to work on
- Sleek modern offices in central Reading, Berkshire
- A fast growing team with select clients
- Simple, agile workflow processes (we spend much of our time in Google Drive & #Slack)
- A multitude of staff benefits including Perkbox, free healthy snacks, free fresh fruit, free drinks and sodas and free gym membership after successful completion of your probation period. We believe in People, Sales and Profit, in that order.
If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now.