Botify is looking for a seasoned SEO with a passion for content marketing. This role requires a background in organic search strategy a deep love of writing about all things SEO!
Botify's New York Office Location
101 Greenwich Street, New York, NY, USA View on Google Maps
Financial / Time Perks
20 Vacation Days
20 Maternity Days
10 Paternity Days
New MacBook Supplied
New MS Laptop Supplied
New Smartphone Supplied
Dual Computer Screens
Work on brands such as Botify
Free Office Breakfast
Free Office Lunch
Free Office Fruit
Free Office Snacks
Artisan Office Coffee
Sr Manager Content and Community Job RequirementsDESCRIPTION
There are approximately 80,000 queries done every second on search engines. But more than 50% of pages on enterprise websites are not showing up at all in organic search results.
That’s a ton of missed opportunity!
We are building the new standard in enterprise search marketing.
Our unified, data-driven, and user-friendly platform provides companies with the insights they need to impact every stage of the search process from the underlying technical requirements to content optimization, ranking, and real keywords.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-travel (Expedia, Luxury Retreats, Odigeo), e-commerce (Jet.com, Macy’s, Farfetch, Zalando), media (Axel Springer, Condé Nast, Refinery29), marketplace (eBay, RetailMeNot, Monster), and digital agencies (Merkle, iProspect, GroupM).
We are a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $27M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, and London.
In late 2018, we raised a Series B round of $20MM and we need more help on our Marketing team! Botify offers a fun, fast paced learning environment with a great culture. We look for people who are curious, team-spirited, ambitious and who want to grow with us.
Are you a flawless writer and editor who believes wholeheartedly in the Oxford comma? Are you a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who brings value to audiences through dynamic storytelling using multiple content formats including video and multimedia?
Botify is looking for a seasoned SEO with a passion for content marketing who will report to the Director, Brand, Content, Comms and be responsible for managing and executing content strategies that position Botify as a thought leader, drive qualified leads, and support account based marketing strategies across the funnel.
This position requires a background in organic search strategy and a deep love of writing about all things SEO!
- Build and create content strategy with goals to drive brand awareness, leads, web traffic and business growth for Botify
- Define, own, and manage the end-to-end content creation process for both thought leadership and demand generation content
- Align with key stakeholders to determine both net new content needs and opportunities to repurpose existing content to serve brand awareness and demand generation goals.
- Build and execute on the content marketing plan across all channels, in alignment with the defined strategy
- Own all content marketing activities and output in the following areas: social media, blog, customer interviews and stories, internal and external market presentations, event-related content, long-form content, and more
- Build the influencer marketing program by identifying and working closely with key influencers to validate and propel Botify's message
- Utilize SEO best practices to ensure content is fully optimized for discovery
- Listen to industry trends, content metrics, and online conversation to map out, evolve, and optimize content topic
- Develop KPIs, a measurement system for content, and report on results/effectiveness with a regular cadence
- You must have SEO expertise
- You possess a minimum 5 years experience in a content role in an innovative, fast-paced technology company
- You have experience across the entire content marketing process, from needs assessment through measurement
- You have experience across social networks, blogs, and content sharing communities
- You possess excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on your own, and delegate tasks when appropriate
- You have a proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and manage multiple programs at one time
- You possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, and have the ability to travel when required
- You possess a Bachelor's degree (preferred)
*PLEASE NOTE - We are only considering candidates that are in NYC area or are willing to relocate themselves to NYC for the role. We are not open to this role being Remote.BENEFITS
Our team is customer-centric, innovative, collaborative and ambitious.
By joining Botify you will become part of a driven, diverse group of top talent. Our people are passionate about the business we are building and enthusiastic about the role they play in it.
With Botify, you will have the opportunity to directly impact company performance and be a part of a dynamic, exciting startup environment.
As a Botify-er, you will benefit from numerous perks including a great work environment, competitive salary, flexible vacation policy, and global career advancement opportunities.
If you’re the right person for the position, or you want to hear more about opportunities to work at Botify, send us your resume, work samples, or anything that can help us understand your skills, and let us know why you should join our growing team.