Lead SEO across one of the largest websites in the UK in one of the most competitive online search markets utilising the best SEO tools in available creating your own strategy.
CV Library's London Office Location
Vox Studios, Durham Street, London, UK View on Google Maps
Financial / Time Perks
25 Vacation Days
20 Maternity Days
10 Paternity Days
Paid Conference Speaking
Annual Company Retreat
New MS Laptop Supplied
Dual Computer Screens
Work on brands such as CV Library Resume Library
Free Office Fruit
Free Office Snacks
Senior SEO Job Requirements
We are looking for a talented Senior SEO Executive to report into the Head of SEO focusing on performance & growth in the organic search / SEO channel. You will be a well-rounded SEO executive able to support CV-Library deliver website transformation and optimisation projects with, the desire to support both website development and content / PR teams with structured SEO recommendations and analytics data.
As a senior SEO executive, you will be working hands on delivering on-page optimisation, competitor audits and digital reporting to improve overall search traffic and conversion while training to learn advanced SEO techniques.
We are looking for someone with the ability to use SEO best practice to support website development and maintenance on custom built platforms. Able to manage and organise SEO recommendations for content and PR teams across the CV-Library Group. You will also have the desire to provide support to the Head of SEO on marketing strategies and SEO initiatives to increase organic traffic to deliver fully search compliant websites.
You should have a strong understanding of core SEO fundamentals and an interest in implementing SEO from a technical perspective understanding the basics for site migrations, redirects and SEO mark-up, as well as working closely with external agencies.
- Ensure all website content is in line with Google webmaster guideline
- Coordinate and manage our SEO agency partners, delivering industry leading insights and work alongside key stakeholders (both in the organisation and externally).
- Develop a SEO performance roadmap that covers all performance initiatives and support marketing with integrated SEO /content plans across media channels including social and display.
- Working hands on delivering on-page optimisation, competitor audits and digital reporting to improve overall search traffic and conversion while training to learn advanced SEO techniques to progress into an SEO manager at CV Library.
- Working hands on delivering on-page optimisation, competitor audits and digital reporting to improve overall search traffic and conversion while training to learn advanced SEO techniques to progress into an SEO manager at CV-Library.
- Work collaboratively with our ecommerce and proposition teams on new product launches from an SEO perspective and work collaboratively with the rest of the performance digital marketing team to execute consistent multi-channel campaigns
- Providing SEO search data insights, develop an organic reach forecast to identify opportunities for future growth and plan and schedule individual SEO content production and technical development projects within the overall account
- Organise internal meetings, set agendas and lead large meetings, prepare training and workshops and Liase with external SEO agencies &creative agencies to drive efficiencies and opportunities
- Track, analyse and report on the performance of SEO campaigns following organic search KPIs from the business and build SEO business cases (costing, implications and forecasting) that ladders up to a business objective.
- Maximise internal linking opportunities working to drive growth.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Expert skill in keyword research and be able to create complete customer journey keyword segments
- Able to undertake content audits for increasing SEO benefit
- Experience in competitor content gap analysis and providing actionable insights.
- Understanding of robots.txt, no index tags and canonical tags, knowledge of search engine crawling, indexing and ranking algorithms, and HTML source code reading and writing for SEO content audits
- Experience with popular analytics packages like Google Analytics / Adobe and experience with SEO performance tools such as Brightedge, Google Search Console, Screaming frog, Deepcrawl
- Work related travel
- Discount Cinema Tickets, Free Nero Coffee and other shopping discounts
- Free Phone Insurance
- Competitive annual performance bonus
- Highly competitive salary
- Brand new office in the heart of central London zone 1
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Highly supported SEO department with room for career growth
- Travel to head office in Hampshire
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Pension & Life Assurance