Switched On is hiring an SEO Manager. This is an opportunity for a passionate individual to join one of Sydneys leading digital marketing agencies.
Switched On's Millers Point Office Location
1 Kent Street, Millers Point NSW, Australia View on Google Maps
Financial / Time Perks
20 Vacation Days
20 Maternity Days
10 Paternity Days
Charity Donation Matching
Work on brands such as Sydney Opera House, Aussie Home Loans, O'Brien Glass
Office Beer Fridge
Friday Office Drinks
Free Office Fruit
SEO Manager Job Requirements
As an SEO Manager, you will spend your days creating and executing SEO strategies that tie into clients’ overall marketing plans. You should be passionately engaged with the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape, and have a finger on the changes that can help drive client success.
- 5+ years of SEO experience. CRO experience is a plus.
- Candidate must have an in-depth understanding of how search engines work, and how websites should be optimised to draw more quality organic traffic.
- Experience influencing clients and stakeholders.
- Candidate must be proficient in Google Analytics, and have experience extracting meaningful insights from various datasets.
- Experience improving the user experience of a website, driving a better conversion rate, and running A/B tests.
- Analytical mind and strong attention to detail.
- Experience with SEO software (Moz, Ahrefs, BrightLocal, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and confident when presenting your views.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing as a whole.
- You’ll work closely with clients to understand their specific challenges. With that knowledge, you’ll design and execute strategies designed to achieve measurable business outcomes.
- Day-to-day tasks will include strategy, research, audits, and presenting to clients.
- Own the strategic vision for SEO for our clients, including onsite technical and offsite marketing strategies.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum results.
- You make data and results digestible and you share campaign success as it relates to your clients’ goals on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Establish strong relationships with clients.
- Support the sales process, including participating in meetings with prospective clients, and supporting proposals and pitches.
- You stay “in-the-know” on SEO trends, and share your own knowledge with the team and clients.
Benefits when working at Switched On
- Competitive Salary + performance bonus
- WPP share plan
- Workplace flexibility arrangements
- Paid Superannuation insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized health insurance
- Drinks and snacks on Friday afternoons
- Paid Birthday leave
- Paid charity leave
- Paid study leave
- Quarterly social events
- Industry-leading parental lead
- Financial support towards tertiary level course
Switched On is a full-service digital marketing agency that unites the best talent from across the industry to deliver business changing results for our clients. We pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same.
We are part of WPP, the largest group of marketing and communication agencies in the world.