The role of SEO Manager will involve the day to day management of a small team of SEO strategists and the management of a number of SEO projects.
Visualsoft's Stockton-on-Tees Office Location
Stockton-on-Tees, UK View on Google Maps
Financial / Time Perks
Unlimited Vacation Days
90 Maternity Days
10 Paternity Days
New MacBook Supplied
Work on brands such as Charles Clinkard, Moda in Pelle, The Lakes Distillery
Friday Office Drinks
Free Office Breakfast
Free Office Fruit
Free Gym Membership
SEO Manager Job Requirements
You’ll need to work closely with members of the SEO team and wider marketing department at all levels in order to meet client KPIs while carrying out your management duties.
The main duties & responsibilities of the role include:
- Line management duties for members of the SEO strategy team, including training and regular reviews.
- Working closely with the Senior SEO team & Head of SEO to review team performance and manage SEO project allocations.
- Define requirements and drive strategic direction on allocated projects while delivering quarterly client plans.
- Day-to-day project management of planned tasks for specific clients.
- Collaborative delegation of work to appropriate members in sub-teams.
- Close involvement in higher level Enterprise clients (inc. international projects).
- Work closely with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, to provide diverse approaches covering multiple aspects of SEO as a discipline.
- Ongoing client communication regarding updates and account progress.
- Deliver work on tasks defined in plans where required.
- Tracking, reporting and providing detailed analysis on project performance.
- Support on sales proposals and recommendations.