We seek a brilliant SEO Manager, with agency experience and skills across Strategy, Technical, Content and Digital PR. The post would also have a leading role within the team.
upriseUP Limited's Chesham Office Location
21 Chiltern House, Waterside, Chesham HP5 1PS, UK View on Google Maps
Financial / Time Perks
30 Vacation Days
20 Maternity Days
10 Paternity Days
New MS Laptop Supplied
Dual Computer Screens
Work on brands such as Diabetes UK, Ten health and Fitness, Sue Ryder, WJ UK, Crisis
Free Office Breakfast
Free Office Lunch
SEO Manager Job Requirements
Leading on client work across SEO disciplines
· Developing and planning clients SEO strategy, using tools such as tools such as Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl
· Conducting Technical, Content and Digital PR audits on client’s sites
· Technical SEO, working with clients, development teams and independently to identify, advice and implement technical fixes.
· Planning effective content strategies and supporting implementation
· Building effective links through digital PR
· Supporting clients’ site through effective local SEO
· Monitor and evaluate results and performance
· Reporting back to clients with clear analysis and recommendations
Setting the tone
· Demonstrating great work, particularly around strategic client work.
· Awesome organisation and project management skills
· Staying up to date with SEO trends ad maintaining a curious mind
· Good commercial awareness
· Contribute to an office culture that is focused on: Enthusiasm, learning, working in close partnership with clients and delivering brilliant work.
· Being active in company meetings.
· Offering views, insights and experience.
· Attention to detail
· Taking ownership
Demonstrating thought leadership to the outside world, both to clients and also other agencies. This would be to match the personal style of the person and could include development of a personal brand through:
· Writing thought leadership articles (and other content) on the development of effective content strategies and SEO.
· Active on forums, industry websites and social media
· Speaking at conferences and talks.
· Entering industry awards
Supporting the New Business process
· Support writing new business proposals.
· Being involved in chemistry / creds meetings, new business pitch meetings and (potentially) networking events.