Sitebulb is an awesome software company that has revolutionised how SEO do technical SEO. Come and join a young company at an exciting stage of growth, and spearhead our marketing.
Sitebulb's Biddenden Office Location
Bell Lane, Biddenden, Ashford, UK View on Google Maps
Financial / Time Perks
25 Vacation Days
20 Maternity Days
10 Paternity Days
Paid Conference Speaking
Annual Company Retreat
New MS Laptop Supplied
Work on brands such as Sitebulb
Artisan Office Coffee
SEO Digital Marketer Job Requirements
Sitebulb is a little tool looking to make a big difference in the digital marketing industry. Sitebulb has won multiple international awards and has quickly grown to become a core product for thousands of SEOs across the world. We are a bootstrapped and entirely self-funded company; our mindset has always been to try and do a lot with a little. We believe that hard work and continuous self-improvement can lead to extraordinary results.
All our growth thus far has been due to word-of-mouth, and we are looking for a Digital Marketer to help us move to the next level. You will be joining an experienced yet young company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one.
About the role
As the (only) Digital Marketer at Sitebulb you will be responsible for all elements of online marketing.
Working with the co-founders, you will use your experience and knowledge of the market to develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness, growth and sales of our product. You will seek to establish scalable and repeatable strategies that enable us to consistently acquire new customers at a sustainable spend.
This role will be very much 'in the trenches', you will be planning the campaigns, doing the work, and then judging the results. We will be there to support and lend our experience of course, but you shouldn’t be afraid of taking ownership and telling us how you want to do things.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing digital marketing strategies and initiatives to grow Sitebulb’s subscriber base.
- Executing on digital marketing tasks, including; content marketing, outreach, relationship building, influencer marketing, email marketing, PPC, remarketing, social media and paid social. The whole shebang! So you’ll also need to be very good at prioritising and working out what is working best.
- Hosting or presenting webinars and videos.
- Regularly reporting on the success/failure of each project.
- Managing relationships with key influencers and partners.
- Attending events and conferences around the world, as a Sitebulb representative.
We are looking for a humble, hungry and smart marketer to head up our marketing efforts. You will be a great fit if;
- You are as keen to learn as you are to produce great work.
- You are comfortable working independently and thrive when given responsibility to get things done.
- You pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others.
We’re looking for someone with the following;
- Education or experience in digital marketing, SEO, or digital content. Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent.
- Experience developing and running digital marketing campaigns, ideally for SaaS products, but not essential if you’ve done other cool stuff.
- Experience with Google Adwords PPC and remarketing platforms.
- Experience with social advertising platforms for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Experience working within content management systems.
- Ability to lead strategy and research processes for content projects.
- Ability to manage relationships with writers and influencers.
- Writing and proofreading skills (creative copy, emails, etc.)
What you’ll get
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays.
- New laptop & monitor.
- Tea/coffee subscription of your choice.
- 1 ‘Duvet day’ a year to take whenever you want.
- Personal development and training so you can progress and grow.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events (non-compulsory, this is purely optional).
- Opportunities to attend and network at conferences/events through the UK and across the globe.
- Team building meetups.
The salary range for this role is £30,000 – £40,000 DOE.
We are a 100% remote team, and only looking for remote applicants in the UK. We are currently based in Sheffield and Kent, so close proximity to either is a bonus.